We offer fun activities for kids, primarily cricket coaching sessions, across Nottinghamshire: West Bridgford, Wollaton, Bingham, Caythorpe (near Lowdham), Keyworth, Southwell, Mapperley, and Papplewick. For info and booking see below.
There are three different types of Little Wickets cricket coaching sessions:
- First Innings Sessions are for preschool-aged kids from 2 1/2 years old until they start school
- Second Innings Sessions are for School-aged kids in Reception, Year 1 & Year 2
- Big Hitters 2nd Innings sessions are for experienced Little Wicketers in Year 3 in preparation for Kwik cricket at your local cricket club
COVID-19 UPDATE – March 2021
Little Wickets’ Fun & Games to restart in line with the Government’s “Roadmap”
Summer 2021 Term – March 21 Update
Following the Government’s “Roadmap to Cautiously Ease Lockdown Restrictions” announcement on 22nd February 2021, we are optimistically planning for all of our activities to restart very soon, in line with the 4 Step Plan laid out. The Government’s step by step approach & the dates they have given are subject to several factors being met. As I know the whole country is, we are watching the news and guidance with our fingers crossed and hoping that none of the landmark dates slip.
We already have a lot of bookings for the Easter Camps & Summer Term and anticipate high demand with the end of the lockdown in sight, so please don’t delay booking your children’s place(s). We can’t wait to see the kids running around having fun together with joyful smiles on their faces once again.
You can book your children’s place(s) with confidence in the full knowledge that should the dates have to change, or an activity can’t run we have a COVID 100% Refund Guarantee in place.
Here’s the plan for now ….
Our First & Second Innings’ weekly sessions will be restarting for the Summer Term on Saturday 17th April 2021.
Our Summer 2021 Term Bookings are now live https://www.littlewickets.com/info-and-booking/
Everyone who was booked onto the Cancelled Spring Term has been sent an email to cnfirm their place for the Summer Term. We aren’t taking Payment until the Roadmap dates for Indoor Children’s Sport are confirmed. If you haven’t booked for teh Sumemr yet andthere are no spaces left on at your preferred Session please do join the waiting list on the Bookings Page. There is every chance we will be able to open up more spaces as the Government guidance is updated and all additional spaces will be offered on a first-come first-served basis from our waiting list. We are aiming to add more Sessions too!
Click Here to see our current Summer 21 Term Timetable. Little Wickets Summer 21 Timetable
Our ever-popular Tots Hot Shots Holiday Cricket & Tennis Holiday Activity mornings are due to return on Friday 9th April 21 (Outdoors) & on Friday 16th April 21 (Indoors) at West Bridgford Tennis Club & & our Easter Holiday Camp for all Priary School Aged Bosy & Girls will be running on Monday 12th, Tuesday 13th & Wednesday 14th April 21 in West Bridgford.
Bookings for our Holiday Activities are already ‘live’. You can Book Holiday Activities Here
Our top priority will always remain the the well-being & safety of the extended Little Wickets Family; kids, parents, coaches and of course the wider community and when we do return we will continue to implement our rigourous COVID-19 mitigation protocols as necessary (without compromising on the Fun!) . Little Wickets’ COVID-19 Mitigation Protocols Little Wickets full COVID-19 Mitigation Risk Assessment is available on request via email from firstname.lastname@example.org
See you all Soon!
All sessions are currently payable in advance for a half. Joining mid-term is dependent on availability.
All Sessions will be bookable as a block for the first half of the Autumn Term @£12 per session to reflect the lowered maximum class size and our increased costs. Unfortunately we are not in a position to offer sibling discounts this half term. The Spring 21 per session rates will be reviewed mid December.
Maximum Group Sizes are under constant review and we will return to a lower standard per session rate (£8 per session) & normal maximum group size just as soon as is viable under prevailing guidance. We are anticipating further guidance on group numbers for January 2021. However we do not anticipate being able to return to the pre-COVID group numbers until at least Summer 2021.
The cost of the After School clubs are dependent on which school the club is at. If your school is not listed in the booking section below please email email@example.com for further information.
In order to maintain our strict low ratios of kids to coaches, we are unfortunately unable to offer free taster sessions. However, if after 2 weeks it isn’t working out for any reason, we will refund the unused prepaid sessions on the basis that the used sessions were at the standard per session rate.
Please scroll down for our Holiday Clubs and our Local club Cricket coaching sessions.
Little Wickets After School Clubs
We are very proud to be offering Little Wickets after-school clubs in a number of local Primary, Junior and Prep schools. Please scroll down below to book a place at your child’s after-school club. If your school isn’t in the list – don’t panic it may be that bookings are handled directly with the school or maybe it’s time to introduce lots of fun activities for kids at your school. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Little Wickets at Cricket Clubs
From April to September Little Wickets Cricket training sessions for kids are also available on Friday evenings at Caythorpe Cricket Club, Keyworth Cricket Club, and Papplewick and Linby Cricket Club. These are managed by the clubs and run alongside their Junior Training evenings.
For more information on our cricket coaching at clubs, email email@example.com
Little Wickets in Schools & Nurseries
Little Wickets also offers a range of soft-ball cricket opportunities for the Early Years & Key Stage 1 age groups within curriculum time. To learn more about what we could offer your Day Nursery or Primary School please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments must be made in advance to Little Wickets (East Midlands) Ltd.
- Our preferred method of payment is by BACS online or by Cheque direct to Little Wickets and DO NOT incur additional fees. Please email email@example.com for the bank details and mailing address.
- Debit & Credit Card payments incur an additional ‘Platform Fee’. Class4Kids take this payment and operate as an intermediary to facilitate the convenience of card payments. Little Wickets do not profit from this fee, therefore, it is in full accordance with the new payment regulations – (Payment Services Directive 2 a.k.a. “PSD2”).
- The coaches cannot accept payment at the sessions.
- Discounted rates available for younger sibling bookings, as above.
- Places are limited and must be pre-booked and pre-paid in advance. “Walk-up”/” Ad Hoc” attendance is not possible as it affects the strict coach: kid ratios.
- Current Little Wicketers are given early booking priority for future terms.
- If space allows we can accept individually booked sessions during the term, just ask and we can advise you on availability.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the planned timetable goes ahead as published, Little Wickets reserves the right to cancel a block of individual sessions if minimum numbers are not booked on or for any unforeseeable circumstance, in such circumstances a refund or credit will be offered to the maximum amount paid for that affected sessions(s)
- Little Wickets reserve the right to refuse any individual bookings
- Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for further information