We offer Little Wickets Cricket Coaching sessions across Nottinghamshire: West Bridgford, Wollaton, Bingham, Caythorpe (near Lowdham), Keyworth, Southwell, Mapperley, and Papplewick. For info and booking see below.
There are three different types of Little Wickets cricket coaching sessions:
- 1st Innings Sessions are for preschool aged kids from 2 1/2 years old until they start school
- 2nd Innings Sessions are for School aged kids in Reception, Year 1 & Year 2
- Big Hitters 2nd Innings sessions are for experienced Little Wicketers in Year 3 in preparation for Kwik cricket at your local cricket club
Little Wickets After School Clubs
We are very proud to be offering Little Wickets after-school clubs in a number of local Primary, Junior and Prep schools. Please scroll down below to book a place at your child’s after-school club. If your school isn’t in the list – don’t panic it may be that bookings are handled directly with the school or maybe it’s time to introduce lots of soft-ball fun at your school. Email email@example.com for further information.
Little Wickets at Cricket Clubs
From April to September Little Wickets Cricket training sessions for kids are also available on Friday evenings at Caythorpe Cricket Club, Keyworth Cricket Club, and Papplewick and Linby Cricket Club. These are managed by the clubs and run alongside their Junior Training evenings.
For more information on our cricket coaching at clubs, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Wickets in Schools & Nurseries
Little Wickets also offers a range of soft-ball cricket opportunities for the Early Years & Key Stage 1 age groups within curriculum time. To learn more about what we could offer your Day Nursery or Primary School please email email@example.com
Term Time 1st & 2nd Innings sessions can be booked below, or for a full overview of all the sessions please click here
All the sessions are 45 minutes long but sometimes do run on to an hour.
Click here to book
In order to maintain our strict low ratios of kids to coaches, we are unfortunately unable to offer free taster sessions. However, if after 2 weeks it isn’t working out for any reason, we will refund the unused prepaid sessions on the basis that the used sessions were at the standard per session rate (£10 for 1st Innings Sessions/£9 for 2nd Innings Sessions).
Please scroll down for our Holiday Clubs and our Local club Cricket coaching sessions.
The cost depends on which type of session you are booking and its location. All sessions are payable in advance for a half or full term. Joining mid-term is dependent on availability. Paying in advance for the full term will secure you a discounted per session rate. Please email us for full details.
To maintain our strict low ratios of kids to coaches we are unable to offer free taster sessions. However, if after 2 weeks it isn’t working out for any reason we will refund the unused prepaid sessions, on the basis that the used sessions were at the standard session rate (£10 for 1st Innings Sessions/£9 for 2nd Innings Sessions).
Nottinghamshire 1st Innings Sessions for Pre-School aged Kids – from 2 1/2 years (smaller groups)
- Half Term/Part-term Bookings – £10 per session and £9.50 for younger siblings
- Full Term Advance Bookings – £9 per session and £8.50 for younger siblings
Nottinghamshire 2nd Innings Sessions for Boys & Girls already at school up to & including Year 2 (slightly larger groups)
- Half Term/Part-Term Bookings – £9 per session and £8.50 for younger siblings
- Full Term Advance Bookings- £8 per session and £7.50 for younger siblings
- All payments must be made in advance to Little Wickets (East Midlands) Ltd.
- Our preferred method of payment is by BACS online or by Cheque direct to Little Wickets and DO NOT incur additional fees. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the bank details and mailing address.
- Debit & Credit Card payments incur an additional ‘Platform Fee’. Class4Kids take this payment and operate as an intermediary to facilitate the convenience of card payments. Little Wickets do not profit from this fee therefore it is in full accordance with the new payment regulations – (Payment Services Directive 2 a.k.a. “PSD2”).
- The coaches cannot accept payment at the sessions.
- Discounted rates available for full term & younger sibling bookings, as above.
- Places are limited and must be pre-booked and pre-paid in advance. “Walk-up”/” Ad Hoc” attendance is not possible as it affects the strict coach: kid ratios.
- Current Little Wicketers are given early booking priority for future terms.
- If space allows we can accept individually booked sessions during the term, just ask and we can advise you on availability.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the planned timetable goes ahead as published, Little Wickets reserves the right to cancel a block of individual sessions if minimum numbers are not booked on or for any unforeseeable circumstance, in such circumstances a refund or credit will be offered to the maximum amount paid for that affected sessions(s)
- Little Wickets reserve the right to refuse any individual bookings
- Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for further information