Welcome to Little Wickets – Children’s Cricket Coaching Fun for Girls & Boys
Children’s Cricket Coaching throughout the Nottinghamshire area: Bingham, Keyworth, Hucknall, Mapperley, Ruddington, Wollaton, West Bridgford, Southwell
Sow the seeds for a Lifelong Passion for Sport
Little Wickets is more than just learning to bat, bowl & field. The Spirit of Cricket is delivered by enthusiastic qualified coaches focusing on the “FUNdamentals of Movement” to develop individual skills, team work & fair play. The emphasis is always on joining in and having fun!
- Separate “1st Innings” sessions for pre-schoolers from 2 1/2 years old
- For kids already at school up to 7 years old (Reception, Years 1, 2 & 3) there are the weekend and after school “2nd Innings” sessions
- Year-round weekly indoor sessions run by handpicked and fully vetted sports coaches
- Plus School Clubs & Holiday Camps for 3 – 11 Year Olds
- Devised & developed by an experienced ECB Coach Ed Tutor/PE Teacher with a Mum of two young children
Have a look at what Dad and Ex-England cricketer Graeme Swann thinks of Little Wickets with his son Wilf.
Have a look at what the parents have to say, including Chris Read and Graeme Swann.
For further information on what Welcome to Little Wickets – Children’s Cricket Coaching Cricket Coaching has to offer, call us on 0115 924 8476 or email us
To View Little Wickets’ Certificate of Insurance – click below