Cricket Coaching Fun for Girls & Boys Under 7
Children’s Cricket Coaching throughout the Nottinghamshire area: Bingham, Keyworth, Mapperley, Ruddington, Wollaton, West Bridgford
Sow the seeds for a Lifelong Passion for Sport
Little Wickets is more than just learning to bat, bowl & field. The Spirit of Cricket is delivered by enthusiastic qualified coaches focusing on the “FUNdamentals of Movement” to develop individual skills, team work & fair play. The emphasis is always on joining in and having fun!
- Separate “1st Innings” sessions for pre-schoolers from 2 1/2 years old
- For kids already at school up to 7 years old (Reception, Years 1, 2 & 3) there are the weekend and after school “2nd Innings” sessions
- Year-round weekly indoor sessions run by handpicked and fully vetted sports coaches
- Plus School Clubs & Holiday Camps for 4 – 10 Year Olds
- Devised & developed by an experienced ECB Coach Ed Tutor/PE Teacher with a Mum of two young children
Have a look at what Dad and Ex-England cricketer Graeme Swann thinks of Little Wickets with his son Wilf.
Have a look at what the parents have to say, including Chris Read and Graeme Swann.
For further information on what Little Wickets Cricket Coaching has to offer, call us on 0115 924 8476 or email us
To View Little Wickets’ Certificate of Insurance – click below