Welcome to Little Wickets: The Home of Children’s Cricket Coaching
Little Wickets Cricket Fun for Boys & Girls
Offering Children’s Cricket Coaching and Cricket Holiday Camps throughout Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire & Lincolnshire: Beeston, Bingham, Caythorpe, Grantham, Keyworth, Loughborough, Mapperley, Nottingham, Papplewick, Repton, Wollaton, West Bridgford, and Southwell.
Sowing the Seeds for a Lifelong Passion for Cricket and Team Sport in Kids
Little Wickets is more than just learning to bat, bowl & field. The Spirit of Cricket is delivered by enthusiastic and qualified coaches; focusing on the “FUNdamentals of Movement” to develop individual skills, teamwork, and fair play. The kids are picking up essential life skills whilst having fun and receiving first-class Cricket training!
The emphasis is always on joining in and having fun!
- Separate “1st Innings” sessions for preschool-aged toddlers from 2 1/2 years old
- For kids already at school up to 7 years old (Reception, Years 1, 2 & 3) there are the weekend and after school “2nd Innings” sessions
- Year-round weekly indoor sessions run by handpicked and fully vetted sports coaches
- School Clubs & Holiday Camps available for 3 – 11 Year Olds
- Devised & developed by an experienced ECB Coach Ed Tutor and PE Teacher alongside a Mum of two young kids
COVID-19 UPDATE – September 2020
Term Time Sessions & After School Clubs
Following the Government’s recent announcement that Community Centres and Sports Facilities can now reopen we have been in touch with all our regular venues & completed the Little Wickets’ Activities Risk Assessment to ensure the appropriate measures are put in place for our regular Term-Time 1st & 2nd Innings sessions from September 2020. Our COVID-19 Mitigation Risk Assessment is available on request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For All the Info please click here Little Wickets Session Info & Booking
See what Dad and ex-England cricketer Graeme Swann and his son Wilf think of Little Wickets’ Cricket training for kids and toddlers
Have a look at what the parents have to say about our Cricket coaching, including Chris Read and Graeme Swann.
For further information on what Little Wickets has to offer for kids and toddlers, call us on 0115 671 0565 or email us