To maintain our low child:coach ratios we have maximum group sizes, based on the specific session type, therefore places are limited. Many of our sessions do have waiting lists. Please do feel free to contact us before your child is old enough to start the sessions to secure a place on the waiting list, particularly if you have a specific day or venue in mind.
Priority for rebooking subsequent terms is given to current customers & those on the waiting list, within an advanced pre-booking window, after which places are bookable online on a first come first served basis.
Our Autumn 23 1st & 2nd Innings Sessions will be Bookable online from 1st August 2023 – The Autumn Term Timetable is Here
If you would like to be added to the Autumn 23 Waiting List please email email@example.com
All 1st & 2nd Innings weekly sessions are payable in advance as a half or full term block at the cost of £10 per child per session. Two-week paid trials are available at some venues. Joining mid-term is not a problem and can be paid for on a pro-rata basis, if there is space available.
Unfortunately we are not in a position to offer sibling discounts for our regular weekly sessions.
Holiday Activity Prices are listed individually for each Activity.
School & Cricket Club Pricing available from Schools & Clubs direct
Our Newcomer’s Guarantee
Because we have to maintain our strict low ratios of kids to coaches, we are unable to offer free taster sessions. However, we know that every parent/carer wants peace of mind when booking a new activity for their children. So if after 2 weeks it isn’t working out for any reason at all, we will refund the unused prepaid sessions. No questions asked.
- All payments must be made in advance to Little Wickets (East Midlands) Ltd.
- Our preferred method of payment is by BACS online to Little Wickets and DO NOT incur additional fees.
- Debit & Credit Card payments incur an additional ‘Platform Fee’. Class4Kids take this payment and operate as an intermediary to facilitate the convenience of card payments. Little Wickets do not profit from this fee, therefore, it is in full accordance with the new payment regulations – (Payment Services Directive 2 a.k.a. “PSD2”).
- The coaches do not accept payment at the sessions.
- Places are limited and must be pre-booked and pre-paid in advance. “Walk-up”/” Ad Hoc” attendance is not possible as it affects the strict coach: kid ratios.
- Current Little Wicketers are given early booking priority for future terms.
- If space allows we can accept individually booked sessions during the term, just ask and we can advise you on availability.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the planned timetable goes ahead as published, Little Wickets reserves the right to cancel a block of individual sessions if minimum numbers are not booked on or for any unforeseeable circumstance, in such circumstances a refund or credit will be offered to the maximum amount paid for that affected sessions(s)
- Little Wickets reserve the right to refuse any individual bookings
- Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for further information